Non-resident hunters

To hunt big game, non-resident aliens must be guided by a registered Yukon outfitter. Non-resident Canadians must be guided by a registered Yukon outfitter OR guided by a Yukon resident holding a special guide licence.

All non-residents must pay harvest fees on any big game animals killed prior to leaving Yukon.

View our current Hunting Regulations Summary for details on:

Contact Client Services

Phone: 867-667-5652
Toll-free (in Yukon, NWT & Nunavut):
1-800-661-0408 ext. 5652
Fax: 867-393-7197

Email: environmentyukon@gov.yk.ca
Address: Box 2703 (V-3A) Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada Y1A 2C6