Environment eServices

Log in /
Sign up



Getting started with Environment eServices

To use eServices, you must have a client ID.

If you’ve had a licence or permit before, you may already have a client ID. Please call 867-667-5652, toll-free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5652 or email environmentyukon@gov.yk.ca to confirm.

You must have a current email address and phone number. If you need to pay a fee, you can pay with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). You cannot get online licences and permits over the phone.

Tip: When you create your account, you'll get your client ID number over email. You'll need this number to use eServices in the future, so make sure you save it in a place you can get to easily.

About eServices

eServices gives visitors and residents access to several Environment online services. We'll launch more eServices over the coming months, so check back often.

Currently, you can do the following with your eServices account:

If the licence or permit you want isn't available online, visit any Department of Environment office. You can also get some paper licences and permits from authorized vendors. You cannot order licences and permits over the phone.



Tip: If you purchased your hunting licence or seal from a vendor (not online or at an Environment office) you will not be able to report your harvest online. Instead, you will have to go into an Environment office to fulfill your legal obligations to report.

If you need help with eServices, Please call 867-667-5652, toll-free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5652 or email environmentyukon@gov.yk.ca.

About online licences and permits

You can access your updated eLicences and permits online at any time by logging in. Here you can download PDF copies to view or print. Download the free Adobe Reader. Valid use dates are listed on the licence or permit.

You usually don't have to print an online licence if you don't want to. But you must be able to produce or display it when needed (such as when asked by a conservation or park officer). Also, some permits have special rules that need a printed copy. For example, you must display campground permits on the dashboard of your vehicle.

You can convert a paper licence to an electronic version at any Department of Environment office. If you lose your paper licence, visit a Department of Environment office to replace it and sign a declaration of loss. It is an offence to hold more than one licence of a particular type (such as a current-year Yukon angling licence).

If you lose a printed copy of an online licence, you can print a new copy.


Contact Environment eServices

Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:45 pm

Phone: 1-867-456-2484
Toll free (in North America): 1-844-866-0453
Fax: 1-867-393-7197

Email: environmentyukon@gov.yk.ca

Address: 10 Burns Rd., Whitehorse, Yukon